I went bowling with the family last night and Jon stayed home with Brooklyn and Hunter after work. By the time I got home, I had had all day to mull over all the great advice from all my wonderful friends and family. We have talked a little last night and really took time to try to communicate. We haven't come to any real solid conclusions about the future yet, but we have made forward progress... We don't feel like ripping each other's heads off or anything so I think we can continue our conversation tomorrow when we have a bit of time off together. Thanks to everyone for being so concerned; this is my outlet, my plea for a bit of "good advice," and boy did we get some great advice. I hope we can get everything worked out and come out even stronger in the end :)
Will check back in when I have a computer again!
I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love.” Mother Teresa
No comments:
Post a Comment